Monday, July 05, 2010
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Here is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, July 4th, 2010:
- Environment - Asian Carp raises its ugly head again
- Ind. Courts - "Identities of Blagojevich jurors could be made public"
- Ind. Courts - "State unemployment agency sued: Appeals process taking too long, ACLU suit alleges"
- Courts - More on the Kagan nomination for the SCOTUS
- Ind. Law - More on: Reviewing the 34 voluminous applications
- Courts - "Summary rulings spike at the high court"
- Courts - Kentucky public defenders challenge the constitutionality of allowing prosecutors to decide whether to seek the death penalty
- Ind. Courts - More on: "Evansville attorney, prosecutor candidate indicted on sex charges"
- Ind. Decisions - Transfer list for week ending July 2, 2010
- Courts - "Martin Ginsburg's Legacy: Love Of Justice"
- Ind. Law - Reviewing the 34 voluminous applications Don't miss!
- Ind. Courts - Age at Appointment and Years of Service of Recent Justices Don't miss!
Posted by Marcia Oddi on July 5, 2010 09:16 AM
Posted to Catch-up