« Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB? | Main | Courts - SCOTUS "should hold that the compelling interest in ensuring impartial judges is sufficient to permit restrictions on campaign spending that would be unconstitutional for nonjudicial elections" »
Monday, April 18, 2011
About this blog - 8th birthday of ILB; how to become a supporter
8th Birthday. Can you believe it! The Indiana Law Blog had its 8th Birthday on March 16th, 2011! To see the first entry you'd have to go back to March 2003 on the Old Blog Site. Starting on January 29, 2004, the ILB moved to the NewBlog Site - the one you are reading now.
Front-page Supporters. Many thanks to the Indiana State Bar Association, which signed on as an annual supporter July 1st, 2007 and has been renewing every year. And to Doxpop, LLC, which has been an ILB supporter since April 1, 2008 and just signed on again for another year. Many thanks. And to the newest ILB supporter, the ISBA Litigation Section, which became a front-page supporter July 1, 2010. Maybe more ISBA sections, or other bar associations, might become ILB supporters?
What about you and your firm or company?
- Don't know how you kept up before the Indiana Law Blog?
- Are you an Indiana Law Blog addict?
- Do you value the Indiana Law Blog archives as an essential research tool?
- Does someone in your firm print-out important ILB entries (including this one) for you to read?
Do you wonder how / why someone would do all this every day, but are you thankful nevertheless?
Then please sign on as annual ILB supporter -- pay quarterly, the next quarter starts July 1st, but the ILB can prorate and you can start your listing today. Or pay annually.
Check the Law Firm Supporters page. Your firm could join this list of valued ILB supporters:
- Fillenwarth Dennerline Groth & Towe, LLP (Indianapolis - Labor, Employment & Election Law)
- Wieneke Law Office, LLC (Indianapolis - Litigation / Appeals / P.C.R.'s)
- MillerMeyerLLP (Indianapolis - Litigation)
- Gary P. Price (Individual supporter - Litigation & Arbitration)
- Anonymous individual supporter - yes, you may choose this route to becoming an annual supporter
- McDermott Law Office (Lake County, Employment Law) WELCOME to the newest ILB supporter!
Posted by Marcia Oddi on April 18, 2011 09:39 AM
Posted to About the Indiana Law Blog