Tuesday, July 05, 2011
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Here is the answer to "What did you miss over the long weekend from the ILB?
From Monday, July 4th, 2011:
- Law - California bill would require warrant to search cell phone
- Ind. Decisions - "Senator Slams Judge's Immigration Law Ruling"
- Ind. Law - "Criminals get second chance with new law" [Updated]
- Ind. Courts - Bail bond article from Evansville Courier & Press
- Law - For the 4th of July
- Courts - "The D.A. Stole His Life, Justices Took His Money"
- Ind. Courts - "In an unusual move in a private lawsuit, the state of Indiana has weighed in on the side of WellPoint, joining its call for dismissal"
- Ind. Courts - Community Pharmacies files to enjoin FSSA 38% dispensing fee reduction
- Courts - More on "Ky. court will hear appeal by Amish: Safety triangles at issue in case "
- Law - "When Same-Sex Marriages End" [Updated]
- Courts - "A Significant SCOTUS Term, With Bigger Cases Ahead"
- Ind. Law - "It's the law, for better and worse"
From Saturday, July 2nd, 2011:
- Ind. Courts - "Man Who Refused To Hand Over Arrest Video Acquitted: 66-Year-Old Man Took Video On Cellphone"
- Ind. Courts - Notre Dame acts in two high-profile cases ILB has followed
- Sports Law - NBA champ Dallas Mavs poorly managed?
Posted by Marcia Oddi on July 5, 2011 08:02 AM
Posted to Catch-up