Monday, July 18, 2011
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Here is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, July 17th, 2011:
- Law - "Ohio state rep caught driving drunk with stripper quits legislature"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Study committees tackling two issues state must resolve"
- Environment - "Endangered Indiana beaches"
- Courts - "Feds, states in dispute over court interpreters;" and more from Indiana
- Law - Still more on: NPR investigation of ALEC, "the birthplace of a thousand pieces of legislation introduced in statehouses across the county"
- Ind. Gov't. - "When citizens rail against the evils of big government, the work of prosecutors should be thrown into the mix."
From Saturday, July 16th, 2011:
- Ind. Courts - More on: AG sues LaGrange County Clerk
- Ind. Gov't. - Still more on "Curry raises questions by dropping OmniSource charges"
- Ind. Gov't. - More on: "Legal challenges can cost taxpayers: Suits involving Medicaid, immigration have been filed"
- Ind. Gov't. - Still more on: "In a stunning reversal, the state's utility consumer agency now says Duke Energy Corp. -- and not its ratepayers -- should shoulder more of $530 million in cost overruns at its coal-gasification plant in Edwardsport"
- Ind. Gov't. - More on "Curry raises questions by dropping OmniSource charges"
- Ind. Courts - "It is not too late for prosecutors to dismiss this case."
Posted by Marcia Oddi on July 18, 2011 08:48 AM
Posted to Catch-up