Monday, September 12, 2011
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Here is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, September 11th, 2011:
- Ind. Courts - "Appeal Filed On Big Long Lake Pier Ruling"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Clark drainage board to revisit ordinance"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Attorney General Greg Zoeller is arguably Indiana’s second most-powerful elected figure"
- Law - Estate tax issues has turned out to be terribly complex for some
From Saturday, September 10, 2011:
- Stage Collapse - The 1963 Coliseum Explosion, the end of sovereign immunity, and the enactment of the tort claims statute -- Part I
- Ind. Decisions - More on: Homeowners' Lose Sewer Suit Against City
- Ind. Gov't. - Farmers don't want to pay for drainage
- Ind. Decisions - Still more on: ACLU sues in federal court "to block South Bend from spending $1.2 million to buy a Family Dollar store and selling the property for $1 to the local Roman Catholic diocese"
From late Friday afternoon, September 9, 2011:
- Ind. Decisions - Court of Appeals sets oral argument in David Camm appeal
- Environment - More on "Experts chart potential Great Lakes invasion routes for Asian carp"
- Ind. Decisions - 7th Circuit rules in public school establishment of religion case
- Ind. Courts - More on "Did Martinsville boy know gun that killed his brother was loaded?"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on September 12, 2011 09:46 AM
Posted to Catch-up