Monday, October 10, 2011
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Here is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, October 9, 2011:
- Law - "Signing scandal hitting home: Dubious names affect verification of deeds"
- Courts - "A Judge’s Education, a Sentence at a Time"
- Ind. Courts - "Hogsett brings more muscle to crimefighting: U.S. attorney boosts Evansville efforts"
- Ind. Courts - "Delaware County judge denies request for injunction to smoking ban"
- Courts - More on "Reliability Of Eyewitness Testimony Under Scrutiny"
- Ind. Gov't. - "2008 Clinton, Obama Indiana primary petitions tainted by forged signatures"
- Ind. Courts - "Less than half of Lake County's drunken drivers are convicted of that charge"
- Ind. Gov't. - "AG files suit in three counties after audits found money was misappropriated"
- Ind. Decisions - "COA backs teacher's handling of disruptive pupil"
- Courts - "Ohio high court drawn into magnetic-homes case"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on October 10, 2011 10:18 AM
Posted to Catch-up