Monday, February 20, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB? But first, please read about supporting the ILB.
From Sunday, February 19, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - More on "Proposed changes to the Parenting Time Guidelines available for review"
- Ind. Gov't. - Once elected, do county officers have to do more than pick up their paychecks?
- Ind. Gov't. - "DCS changes set stage for wrangling over options, control"
- Environment - "IDEM cites I-69 project for erosion issues "
- Ind. Law - Legal sex offender clusters in Indianapolis eastside motel and downtown apartment buildings
- Ind. Law - Feds' change in definition of "rape" for reporting purposes will impact Indiana
- Ind. Courts - Check out newest summaries of bills of interest to the judiciary
- Ind. Gov't. - "Conflicts shake our confidence"
- Ind. Law - "House bill chills students’ rights"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 20, 2012 08:56 AM
Posted to Catch-up