Monday, March 05, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB.
From Sunday, March 4, 2012:
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - Woman on the Indiana Supreme Court – or not?
- Ind. Gov't. - Are daily police logs now being made available to the public adequate under public access law?
- Courts - "Washington State Supreme Court is being asked to determine whether jurors should be told that eyewitnesses who identify strangers across racial lines — for example, a white man identifying a black man — are more likely to be mistaken"
- Ind. Gov't. - Elkhart County: "Questions surface about local inspections for dog breeders"
- Ind. Gov't. - What is upcoming in this last week of the General Assembly?
- Ind. Gov't. - Bills that would enforce government transparency are dead
- Ind. Courts - Authoritarian vs. clinically based drug courts
- Courts - "After Scandal, New Rules For Juveniles In Pa. Courts"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Rockport plant tax credit shaping up to be legislative fight"
From Saturday, March 3, 2012:
- No entries on Saturday.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on March 5, 2012 08:11 AM
Posted to Catch-up