Monday, March 12, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB.
From Sunday, March 11, 2012:
- Not Law - Issues with new Lafayette Journal-Courier paywall
- Stage Collapse - "State Fair concert tragedy: Whose call was it?"
- Ind. Gov't. - More on: Are daily police logs now being made available to the public adequate under public access law?
- Ind. Courts - "Vanderburgh Co. Superior Court makes history with Friday vote"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Deputies at the LaPorte County sheriff’s department may soon be deciding whether or not to engage in a possible lawsuit with a senator"
- Ind. Decisions - 7th Circuit gives Chicago homeowner OK to sue lender over HAMP denial
- Ind. Law - Golf carts on county roads adopted, three years later
From Saturday, March 10, 2012:
- Ind. Laws - Still more on what passed - environmental and regulatory
- Not law - Two great stories on followups to tornado damage in SE Indiana
- Ind. Courts - South Bend Tribune required to remove published story that was based on records released by trial court order
- Ind. Law - More on what passed [Updated]
- Ind. Law - Some of what passed yesterday, and what didn't
- Ind. Courts - "David Camm attorneys ask that prosecutor be barred from helping replacement"
- Law - "The Coming Crash in Legal Education: How We Got There, and Where We Go Now."
- Ind. Gov't. - "'[HEADLINE REMOVED]"
- Ind. Decisions - A second Supreme Court opinion today
- Ind. Decisions - Supreme Court decides one today
Posted by Marcia Oddi on March 12, 2012 07:23 AM
Posted to Catch-up