Monday, March 26, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB.
From Sunday, March 25, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - "Prosecutor Hermann worries complaint could discourage attorneys from part-time post: Rule could restrict lawyers' work in private practices"
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - "He's no longer chief justice, but don't call Shepard retired"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Sharing concerns about children: Cases raise questions about how police are alerted to possible abuse"
- Ind. Law - SEA 1, "Restoring the Castle Doctrine"
- Ind. Courts - "Widow waits years for action in malpractice lawsuit"
- Law - "Are child porn laws unfair? Viewers' sentences can be worse than molesters'"
- Ind. Decisions - "New trial ordered for woman convicted of Hammond homicide"
- Ind. Gov't. - "The End of an Era in Indiana: The Wigwam, a nearly 9,000-seat field house in Anderson, Ind., closed in 2011, making this the first season in 50 years that the Anderson High School Indians did not play their home games there."
- Environment - More on "Rural Bloomfield company specializing in 'meth lab' clean ups"
From Saturday, March 24, 2012:
- Courts - "Courtroom trials, the stuff of television dramas, almost never take place"
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - Governor Daniels fails again to appoint a woman to the Supreme Court
- Stage Collapse - "Indiana judge orders Sugarland to testify in April"
- Courts - "A Bizarre Outcome on Generic Drugs"
- Ind. Courts - "Daniels says the current state system for appointing judges works in Indiana, but calls the Marion County slating system for judicial selection a travesty"
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - One take on Daniels' Supreme Court selections
- Ind. Decisions - Associational standing challenge fails, Court rules transfer improvidently granted
From Friday afternoon, March 23, 2012:
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - Massa appointed [Updated]
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - Gov. Daniels names ...
Posted by Marcia Oddi on March 26, 2012 08:25 AM
Posted to Catch-up