Monday, March 05, 2012
Ind. Decisions - Transfer list for week ending February 10, 2012
[Search all the Transfer Lists: The ILB feature, "Search the ILB Transfer Lists," allows you to do just that, back to Feb. 2004. Check it out. Read the instructions. Note that the search is now current through the Feb. 24, 2012 list.]
Here is the Clerk's transfer list for the week ending Friday, March 2, 2012. It is three pages (and 34 cases) long.
Five transfers were granted last week (details to follow):
- Miller Brewing Company v. Indiana Department of State Revenue
- Abby Allen and Walter Moore v. Clarian Health Partners, Inc.
- Timothy W. Plank v. Community Hospitals of Indiana, Inc., State of Indiana
- National Wine & Spirits, Inc., National Wine & Spirits Corporation, NWS, Inc., NWS Michigan, Inc., and NWS, LLC v. Ernst & Young LLP
- J.M. v. Review Board of the Indiana Dept. of Workforce Development and T.C.
By order dated May 13, 2011, the Court granted transfer of jurisdiction in this criminal appeal. After further review, including oral argument, the Court has determined that transfer of jurisdiction was improvidently granted. Accordingly, the order granting transfer of jurisdiction is VACATED. The transfer petition filed by Appellee is DENIED. The Court of Appeals opinion, State v. Velasquez, 944 N.E.2d 34 (Ind. Ct. App. 2011), is no longer vacated and is REINSTATED, and this appeal is at an end. See Ind. Appellate Rule 58(B).
In B.P. Products North America Inc., et al. v. Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor, and Northern Ind. Pub. Service Co. -- "dismissed" per:
PARTIES' VERIFIED JOINT NOTICE OF IURC APPROVAL OF SETTLEMENT AND MOTION TO DISMISS PETITION TO TRANSFER
Posted by Marcia Oddi on March 5, 2012 12:09 PM
Posted to Indiana Transfer Lists