Monday, April 09, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB, today!
From Sunday, April 8, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - "A ‘voice’ for stalking victims: Women tell of fear, uncertainty, push for system changes"
- Ind. Gov't. - More on "Daniels legacy on line with Ind.'s $205M tax error" - metrics and accountability
- Ind. Law - 3-part series on abandonment of mortgaged property
- Ind. Gov't. - "Daniels legacy on line with Ind.'s $205M tax error" - a recap
- Environment - Merger of pollution boards worries some
- Ind. Law - "Stand your ground" in Kentucky, Indiana and Florida
- Ind. Decisions - More on "Ruling gives I-69 crews immediate access to Monroe County property to survey land for construction: Judge says tree-cutting ban presses INDOT to fell trees before April 1"
- Environment - "New Indiana livestock farm rules focus of meetings"
- Courts - "Though there was a will, Fifth Third found a way to save Boots"
- Ind. Gov't. - "No flurry of late pardons: Daniels vows to stay frugal"
From Saturday, April 7th, 2012:
From Friday afternoon, April 6th, 2012:
- Ind. Law - "Indiana lowers cutoff age for receiving child support - Drops to 19 from 21 effective July 1"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on April 9, 2012 07:05 AM
Posted to Catch-up