Monday, April 02, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB, today!
From Sunday, April 1, 2012:
- Ind. Decisions - Upcoming oral arguments this week and next
- Environment - Indiana makes advances in net metering
- Ind. Decisions - "Ruling gives I-69 crews immediate access to Monroe County property to survey land for construction: Judge says tree-cutting ban presses INDOT to fell trees before April 1"
- Ind. Decisions - "Judge denies injunction; Evansville smoking ban to take effect Sunday"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Indiana Youth Group, a support group for gay youth, is now in the spotlight"
- Law - "Ex-partner in Big Law blogs it all"
From Saturday, March 31, 2012:
- Ind. Law - "Ag gag" bill fails in Indiana; passes in Iowa
- Ind. Decisions - Closing arguments set for April 3rd in State/IBM trial
- Ind. Courts - "New Lake Superior Court judge interviews scheduled"
- Vacancy on Supreme Court 2012 - "Retired Chief Justice Shepard steps into Senior Judge role at Court of Appeals"
From Friday afternoon, March 30, 2012:
Posted by Marcia Oddi on April 2, 2012 08:51 AM
Posted to Catch-up