Monday, April 16, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB, today!
From Sunday, April 15, 2012:
- Courts - "University of Michigan law professor is running for Michigan Supreme Court. All three Democratic nominees are women."
- Environment - "Indiana works to protect underwater treasures"
- Law - "ABC bases ‘Scandal’ on D.C. insider Judy Smith"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Indiana loses as more states gamble on casino revenues: Ohio’s shiny new casinos will cut into Indiana’s take"
From Saturday, April 14th, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - "Two bars sued in death of Wea Ridge student"
- Ind. Courts - Suit in federal court "questions the training of and standards for drug-detection dogs."
- Courts - More on "A Cook County judge has banned reporters from tweeting inside his courtroom"
From Friday afternoon, April 13th, 2012:
- Courts - "A Cook County judge has banned reporters from tweeting inside his courtroom during the high-profile trial of a man accused of murdering three family members of singer and actress Jennifer Hudson"
- Courts - "Cook County judge (who is up for retention this fall) pleads ‘not guilty’ in courthouse incident "
- Ind. Gov 't. - "Daniels today named Mike Alley as the new commissioner of the Indiana Department of Revenue and Mike Ashley as the new chief financial officer of the department"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on April 16, 2012 08:48 AM
Posted to Catch-up