Monday, April 23, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB, today!
From Sunday, April 22, 2012:
- Ind. Law - "Ensuring the integrity of the sex offender list" and "Marion County repairs sex offender registry"
- Ind. Gov't. - Sunday South Bend Tribune focuses on child abuse
- Ind. Gov't. - Sunday Muncie Star-Press focuses on child abuse in a number of stories today
- Ind. Law - "Texting and driving: It's dangerous and it's illegal"
- Environment - "EPA’s battle shifts from pollution to politics"
- Ind. Law - Is it the Supreme Court's fault the sex offender registry is incorrect?
From Saturday, April 21st, 2012:
- Ind. Gov't. - "Indiana's two U.S. Senate candidates differ on meaning of ‘advise and consent’ for court nominees"
- Ind. Gov't. - Updating again: Unslated judicial candidates file lawsuit against Marion County election boards
- Ind. Decisions - More on "Pratt’s order should be required reading for law students as it states precisely how not to bring a lawsuit."
Posted by Marcia Oddi on April 23, 2012 06:32 AM
Posted to Catch-up