Monday, May 21, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
But first, didn't you check the ILB a lot last week? Then please make the move to supporting the ILB, today!
From Sunday, May 20, 2012:
- Ind. Decisions - "Craig application over siding again denied in New Albany: Preservation commission’s first decision was upheld by court of appeals"
- Ind. Courts - More on "Court to set bond for Indianapolis woman in baby's death"
- Ind. Decisions - Federal Judge Jon E. DeGuilio heard arguments re 3 of the remianing unresolved issues in Indiana’s fight to execute Corcoran, 37, who killed at least four people before he turned 23.
- Ind. Decisions - "A circuit court judge slammed the Indiana Department of Child Services on Tuesday, accusing it of failing to help children with mental illnesses."
- Ind. Law - "In Indiana, domestic violence can pose dilemma for employers"
- Ind. Decisions - More on: Supreme Court lets Tax Court decison in Garwood v. State stand
From Saturday, May 19th, 2012:
Posted by Marcia Oddi on May 21, 2012 09:14 AM
Posted to Catch-up