Thursday, October 18, 2012
About the ILB - Another plea, please read!
While thankfully the backbone of the ILB's support remains:
Here is the remaining list - these are the individuals/firms who help assure the continuation of the ILB. Won't you join them?
- Fillenwarth Dennerline Groth & Towe, LLP (Indianapolis - Labor, Employment & Election Law)
- Wieneke Law Office, LLC (Central Indiana - Litigation / Appeals / P.C.R.'s)
- MillerMeyerLLP (Indianapolis - Litigation)
- Anonymous individual supporter - yes, you may choose this route to becoming an annual supporter
- Everett, Everett & McDonald (Terre Haute, Civil Trial Law, Probate Law)
- Langer & Langer (Valparaiso, P.I./Medical Malpractice/Family Law) WELCOME to this newest ILB supporter!
You or your firm could join this list of valued ILB supporters! Here is a copy of the ILB Supporter Agreement that you can fill out and mail.
What about adding some additional major supporters? In the past I've approached the Appellate Section of the ISBA, along with the Indianapolis Bar Association, to no avail. And what about some of the big Indianapolis firms that might add the ILB to the various other entities they support ...
What if you'd prefer to send an anonymous individual donation (i.e. not be identified on the ILB) from time to time, rather than making an annual commitment? A handful of you already have done that, and I really appreciate the support. To do so, simply make your check out to Environmental Information Solutions and mail it to 1319 N. Alabama St., Indianapolis 46202-2523. [Sorry, we are not 501(c)(3).] Include your email if you'd like an acknowledgment of receipt and a thanks. Thanks to those of you who have elected to send the ILB a donation in this way. No amount is too small, or of course, too large.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on October 18, 2012 09:57 AM
Posted to About the Indiana Law Blog