« Ind. Decisions - Update on Indiana Sex Offender Law | Main | Ind. Gov't. - Yet more on "Jasper Circuit Court Judge John Potter on Thursday ordered that Linda Belork be reinstated immediately to her position as Starke County Treasurer" »
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Ind. Decisions - Oral argument in Paul Gingerich case next Tuesday
On Tuesday, October 30th, at 11:00 AM, in the Supreme Court Courtroom, a Court of Appeals panel, consisting of Judges Baker, Kirsch and Brown, will hear oral argument in the case of Paul H. Gingerich v. State of Indiana.
For background in this case, start with this ILB entry from Sept. 6, 2012, headed "14-year-old killer tried as adult to receive hearing that could send case back to juvenile courts."
The ILB has obtained the briefs for this argument:
- Brief of Appellant Gingerich, filed Nov. 11, 2011
- Brief of Appellee State of Indiana, filed March 19, 2012
- Reply and Cross-Appellee Brief of Appellant Gingerich, filed April 23, 2012
- Addendum to Above, also filed April 23, 2012
- Juvenile Law Center, Phildelphia PA, filed Nov. 10, 2011
- Marion County Public Defender Agency, filed Nov. 14, 2011
Posted by Marcia Oddi on October 25, 2012 03:11 PM
Posted to Upcoming Oral Arguments