Monday, November 19, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, November 18, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - A day, and ultimately, a year, in the life of one Indiana juvenile court
- Ind. Courts - Should a highly respected Indiana trial judge, who was a star athlete for Ball State in the late 1970s, preside over a case involving the school?
From Saturday, November 17, 2012:
- A teaching moment - A look at techniques for keeping emails secrets, and their use [Updated]
- Ind. Decisions - "Appeals court OKs Lebo trial in LaPorte HS volleyball sex case" [Updated]
- Ind. Courts - Monroe County "Courthouse now shinier and more solid after major makeover"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on November 19, 2012 08:33 AM
Posted to Catch-up