Monday, November 26, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the long Thanksgiving weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, November 25, 2012:
- Law - "Kramer.com vs. Kramer.com"
- Courts - "PACER federal court record fees exceed system costs"
- Courts - "Decisions Open Door to Appeals of Plea Bargains "
- Ind. Decisions - More on: Supreme Court hears oral argument in school voucher challenge
- Law - History of U.S. Senate's "Long Slide to Gridwalk" along with Efforts to Remedy
From Saturday, November 24, 2012:
From Friday, November 23, 2012:
- Ind. Courts - More on: Should a highly respected Indiana trial judge, who was a star athlete for Ball State in the late 1970s, preside over a case involving the school?
- Ind. Decisions - Supreme Court hears oral argument in school voucher challenge
Posted by Marcia Oddi on November 26, 2012 08:56 AM
Posted to Catch-up