« Ind. Decisions - Upcoming oral arguments this week and next | Main | Ind. Gov't. - "UNITED STATES OF SUBSIDIES: A series examining business incentives and their impact on jobs and local economies" »
Monday, December 03, 2012
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, December 2, 2012:
- Courts - "Courts to hear challenges to Obama recess appointments"
- Courts - "Supreme Court delays decision on taking up gay marriage cases"
- Ind. Law - More on "Indiana Holding 'Virtual Public Hearing' on Raw Milk Sales"
- Ind. Decisions - 7th Circuit heard oral argument on Nov. 28th re Indiana's Facebook ban for sex offenders
- Ind. Law - "Marijuana advocates hope to rise from 'prohibition'"
- Ind. Courts - "COA decision could have impact on local case involving armed zoo patron"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Pence initial picks differ from Daniels'"
- Ind. Courts - "Refusing blood test order gets DWI suspect 90 days"
From Saturday, December 1, 2012:
Posted by Marcia Oddi on December 3, 2012 08:47 AM
Posted to Catch-up