Monday, January 07, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
Below is the answer to "What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, January 6, 2013:
- Law - More on: "A suburban New York newspaper is under fire from conservatives and gun rights advocates after publishing the names and addresses - and a locator map of people who possess pistol permits in several suburban counties"
- Ind. Courts - Indiana attorneys plead guilty ...
- Law - " Laws are needed to remove the [Codis] databases from the exclusive grip of prosecutors and law enforcement to make them available to defense lawyers"
- Ind. Courts - "Indy woman's suicide attempt, baby's death spark national cause"
- Law - "Pa. home sellers can keep murders, suicides secret" But what about Indiana?
- Ind. courts - "Judge Alevizos tells bank robbery suspect he's to blame for his heroin addiction"
- Ind. Courts - Two significant trial court school rulings in December
From Saturday, January 5, 2013:
From Friday afternoon, January 4, 2013:
- Ind. Courts - "Skadden attorneys may face sanctions for failing to cite Wigod in TPP case"
- Ind. Courts - More on: Judicial Qualifications Commission Files Misconduct Charges Against St. Joseph Probate Court Judge Peter J. Nemeth
- Ind. Courts - More reactions from attorneys on the Court's 3-phase pilot project
Posted by Marcia Oddi on January 7, 2013 09:13 AM
Posted to Catch-up