Monday, January 14, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, January 13, 2013:
- Ind. Decisions - Still more on "Contraception Mandate Faces Justice Sotomayor and Seventh Circuit"
- Ind. Law - Bills of interest to the judiciary heard in committee during Week 1 of the General Assembly
From Saturday, January 12, 2013:
- Ind. Courts - "If drivers refuse a breath test, we’re drawing your blood. And if you refuse that, we’re going to get a warrant. And if you refuse that you’re going to jail."
From late Friday afternoon, September 21, 2012:
- Ind. Decisions - "US-born Taliban fighter John Walker Lindh wins prison prayer lawsuit"
- Ind. Gov't. - Who speaks for Indiana at the federal level?
- Ind. Courts - Marion Superior Court Judicial Vacancy
Posted by Marcia Oddi on January 14, 2013 08:04 AM
Posted to Catch-up