Monday, January 28, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, January 27, 2013:
- Ind. Decisions - Still more on: Notre Dame sues feds over requirement to provide insurance coverage for contraceptives
- Courts - "Court Rejects Obama Move to Fill Posts"
- Ind. Law - "Hoosier lawmakers may, or may not, vote on gay marriage ban"
- Ind. Law - Even more on "Indiana legislator's bill could upset coal-gas plant plan at Rockport"
From Saturday, January 26, 2013:
- Ind. Courts - Two stories today about problems for prosecutors
- Indd. Courts - A fresh look at: "Center Twp. Trustee is attempting to move the location of the Center Township of Marion County small claims court"
- Ind. Courts - Former Vanderburgh County Superior Court Judge J. Douglas Knight dies unexpectedly
- Ind. Law - Per NRA: "Indiana General Assembly Off to a Good Start with Pro-Gun Bills Introduced"
- Ind. Courts - "Justice Loretta Rush urges 16 Tecumseh Junior High girls to be true to themselves"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on January 28, 2013 07:13 AM
Posted to Catch-up