Monday, January 14, 2013
Ind. Decisions - Transfer list for week ending January 11, 2013
[Search all the Transfer Lists: The ILB feature, "Search the ILB Transfer Lists," allows you to do just that, back to Feb. 2004. Check it out. Read the instructions. Note that the search is now current through the May 20, 2012 list.]
Here is the Clerk's transfer list for the week ending Friday, January 11, 2013. It is two pages (and 18 cases) long.
Five transfers were granted last week:
- F.D., G.D., and T.D. b/n/f J.D. and M.D.; J.D. and M.D., Individually v. Indiana Department of Family Services, Vanderburgh County Office of Family and Social Services, Evansville Police Department, and Vanderburgh County Prosecutor's Office - this 27-page, 3-opinion decision from Aug. 30, 2012, with 2 of the opinions dissenting "in part" concerns Indiana's child abuse reporting statutes and duties of the DCS.
- K.W. v. State of Indiana - see this post from Jan. 11
- Courtney L. Schwartz v. Jodi S. Heeter - a June 26, 2012 2-1 opinion re child support with a Sept. 13th opinion on rehearing.
- Kirk B. Lynch v. State of Indiana - This is a Nov. 2, 2012 2-1 NFP COA opinion involving a sentencing revision. (See also Merida)
- Calvin W. Merida v. State of Indiana - This was an Oct. 23, 2012, 2-1 COA opinion involving a sentence revision. See also this Dec. 9th, 2012 IndyStar story and a chart by Prof. Schumm.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on January 14, 2013 12:25 PM
Posted to Indiana Transfer Lists