Monday, February 04, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, February 3, 2013:
- Ind. Law - "Utility users: Watch legislature carefully"
- Environment - "Environmental protection? It gets cold reception in Statehouse"
From Saturday, February 2, 2013:
- Ind. Courts - Gary-based child support court move to Crown Point reignites controversy
- Courts - "Should a US Attorney take pride in helping to 'have produced the longest average prison sentences in the country'"?
- Law - "Crop of New Law Schools Opens Amid a Lawyer Glut"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 4, 2013 08:34 AM
Posted to Catch-up