Monday, February 11, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, February 10, 2013:
Ind. law - Issue of a county’s right to apply health code regulations on sewage disposal systems
- Ind. Courts - La Porte County Problem Solving Court doubles in size
- Ind. Courts - "Prominent Floyd attorney Rick Fox charged with drunken driving"
- Ind. Law - More on "Bill would restrict out-of-state college students from voting"
- Ind. Law - Indianapolis native, attorney Richard M. Fairbanks, III has died
- Ind. Courts - "He took money from orphans, from widows, from people whose lives were devastated"
From Saturday, February 9, 2013:
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 11, 2013 07:12 AM
Posted to Catch-up