Monday, February 18, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, February 17, 2013:
- Ind. Courts - Les Shively, the latest appointee to the Vanderburgh Superior Court bench
- Ind. Decisions - "Indiana Court of Appeals upholds Evansville smoking ban"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Squad cars adding cameras, license plate readers"
- Ind. Gov't. - "We shouldn't base Indiana energy policy on soothsaying designed to protect a monopoly."
- Courts - A decision on the issue of whether atorneys may copyright their briefs
- Environment - Pipelines in the news this weekend: crude oil, tar sands, and natural gas
- Ind. Courts - "Longtime Allen Superior Court Judge Stephen M. Sims will be retiring at the end of April"
- Ind. Courts - Former Clerk of the Indiana Supreme and Appellate Courts Dwayne Brown, dies at 50
From Saturday, February 16, 2013:
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 18, 2013 09:10 AM
Posted to Catch-up