Monday, February 25, 2013
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, February 24, 2013:
- Ind. Gov't. - Medicaid expansion ...
- Ind. Law - Criminal code rewrite up for final passage in 1st house tomorrow
- Ind. Law - Bills of interest to the judiciary heard in committee during Week 7 of the General Assembly
- Ind. Gov't. - Allen County to begin charging convicted sex offenders an annual fee to register their addresses
- Ind. Gov't. - Pre-Civil War "epic partisan battles" in Indiana and Illinois
From Saturday, February 23, 2013:
From Friday afternoon, February 22, 2012:
- Courts - "Judges Urged to Think Before ‘Liking’"
- Ind. Law - General Assembly adds new, improved word search tool, plus a look at future plans
- Ind. Gov't. - "Outgoing juvenile court judge needs additional weeks to tie up loose ends"
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 25, 2013 08:19 AM
Posted to Catch-up