Monday, March 11, 2013
Ind. Decisions - Transfer list for week ending March 8, 2013
[Search all the Transfer Lists: The ILB feature, "Search the ILB Transfer Lists," allows you to do just that, back to Feb. 2004. Check it out. Read the instructions. Note that the search is now current through the January 11, 2013 list.]
Here is the Clerk's transfer list for the week ending Friday, March 8, 2013. It is two pages (and 26 cases) long.
Five transfers were granted last week:
- Phillip T. Billingsley v. State of Indiana - This is a 2-1 Dec. 7, 2012 opinion (4th case) involving an investigatory stop.
- Brian Yost v. Wabash College, PHI KAPPA PSI Fraternity, Inc., PHI KAPPA PSI Fraternity - Indiana Gamma Chapter at Wabash College, and Nathan Cravens - This is a 2-1 Oct. 2, 2012 opinion in a college hazing case.
- American Cold Storage, et al. v. The City of Boonville - This is a 2-1 Oct. 9, 2012 opinion (2nd case) re the remonstrance statute and State-owned property.
- Patrick Austin v. State of Indiana - This is a Dec. 21, 2012 opinion.
- In the Matter of the Adoption of Minor Children: C.B.M. and C.R.M.: C.A.B. v. J.D.M. and K.L.M. - This is a Nov. 30, 2012 opinion, where "the adoption court ultimately denied Birth Mother’s petition to set aside the adoption decree, and she now appeals that decision. We reverse and remand for further proceedings."
Posted by Marcia Oddi on March 11, 2013 11:14 AM
Posted to Indiana Transfer Lists