« Courts - More on "Woman facing misdemeanor for video recording Utah slaughterhouse" | Main | Ind. Gov't. - Even more on: "3 Democrats file suit challenging redistricting plan approved by Mayor Ballard" [Updated] »
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Ind. Courts - Marion County Civil Courts Moving to Odyssey, some service delays anticipated
Per tweets of the Marion County Clerk Beth White @MCCOindy
- Marion County's Odyssey civil case conversion starts on 5/3. New system ready on 5/13.
- Marion County Courts are moving civil case types to state's Odyssey system next week.
- After 5PM Fri, civil case information will not available in Marion County until Odyssey implemented 5/13.
- Marion County's civil case conversion begins this wknd. Expect service delays next week.
- Marion County's Odyssey conversion does NOT impact criminal, traffic or protective order courts.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on May 1, 2013 06:43 PM
Posted to Indiana Courts