Tuesday, December 17, 2013
About the ILB - Another plea, please read! And then, please act!
2013 is drawing to a close, and a new year is soon to begin. In March of 2014, the ILB will have completed its 11th year.
I believe the ILB has made a significant impact in its 10 years of existence.
The ILB operates on a shoestring, and needs more supporters, including major (front page) supporters (who would likely be organizations, bar sections, law firms, or those who do business with law firms).
You are able to read the ILB because of, and thanks to, these major supporters:
- Fillenwarth Dennerline Groth & Towe, LLP (Indianapolis - Labor, Employment & Election Law)
- Langer & Langer (Valparaiso, P.I./Medical Malpractice/Family Law)
- Wieneke Law Office, LLC (Central Indiana - Litigation / Appeals / P.C.R.'s)
- Gary P. Price (Indianapolis, Litigation & Arbitration)
- Karen Celestino-Horseman (Indianapolis, Litigation and Appeals)
Plus me. As is obvious if you are a reader, I contribute the major part of each day to the ILB.
As I am semi-retired and not independently wealthy, in order to keep this up, the ILB needs more supporters, particularly major (front page) supporters.
- If your firm or organization would like to be listed on the front page (top right) of the Indiana Law Blog, alongside the ISBA, Doxpop, and the ISBA Litigation section, the $$ requirements are listed on the bottom of the supporter agreement.
- It is easy to become an annual ILB supporter and be listed here. Simply fill out this supporter agreement and mail it to the ILB, along with your check. You may elect to pay quarterly or annually. You will be listed here along with a link to your website, if you so elect.
- If you'd prefer to send an anonymous individual donation (i.e. not be identified on the ILB) from time to time, rather than making an annual commitment? A handful of you already have done that, and I really appreciate the support. Simply make your check out to Environmental Information Solutions and mail it to 1319 N. Alabama St., Indianapolis 46202-2523. [Sorry, we are not 501(c)(3)]. Include your email address if you'd like an acknowledgment of receipt and a thanks. Many thanks to those of you who have elected to send the ILB a donation in this way. No amount is too small, or of course, too large.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on December 17, 2013 09:25 AM
Posted to About the Indiana Law Blog