Saturday, February 08, 2014
Ind. Courts - 2014 Marion County Superior Court Democratic slate
Here, correct me if I'm wrong, is the Democratic slate for the 2014 Marion Co. Superior Court openings:
- David Dreyer (i)
- Barbara Cook Crawford (i)
- Jim Osborn (i)
- Annie Christ Garcia (i)
- Angela Davis (unopposed at slating)
- Marcel Pratt (unopposed at slating)
- Christina Klineman (had been opposed by Karen Celestino-Horseman)
- Shatrese Flowers (had been opposed by Mark Jones) [this is the seat held by Kimberly Brown, who currently is suspended, pending the results of a Supreme Court disciplinary process]
For more see this post from yesterday on Kim Brown filing for re-election, and this post from Feb. 1st with the Republican slate.
Compare these results with the Indianapolis Bar Assocation 2014 survey results for some interesting reading.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 8, 2014 03:19 PM
Posted to Indiana Courts