« Ind. Decisions - Court of Appeals issues 1 today (and 7 NFP) | Main | Ind. Gov't. - More on: Nevada Attorney General stops defending the state's marriage amendment; where does that leave our Attorney General Zoeller in Nevada? »
Friday, February 14, 2014
Ind. Gov't. - More on the finalists for the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission Nominating Committee picks six nominees from which the Governor will make two appointments to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission. The nominating panel chooses:
None of the three ex-legislators who applied were selected for the Governor’s consideration, despite one being a former commissioner and another a finalist for the last IURC post that was open.
- Carol A. Drake of Whitestown, a former Parr Richey Obremskey & Morton attorney prosecuting a high-profile personal civil cause of action against Duke Realty;
- Frost Brown Todd attorney Robert L. Hartley of Indianapolis;
- Cuban-born Michael Musa, Jr. of Indianapolis, a former Ameritech executive who served as president of its international long-distance group;
- former IURC director of integrated resource planning Jim Ray of Fishers, who has decades of experience with Bechtel Power Corporation;
- IURC Assistant General Counsel Carol A. Stephan of Indianapolis; and
- Angela Rapp Weber of Indianapolis, an Ice Miller attorney who spent four years as an IURC administrative law judge and has engineering experience with telecom and tech firms.
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 14, 2014 11:28 AM
Posted to Indiana Government