Monday, February 09, 2015
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, February 8, 2015:
- Court - Consumer lawsuits against Anthem over data breach begin
- Law - More on "‘Serial’: An investigative journalism podcast becomes a cultural obsession"
- Ind. Courts - Judicial Center's Legislative Update 5th weekly installment
- Ind. Decisions - Interesting 7th Circuit decision Feb. 6th involves 1st amendment challenge
- Ind. Courts - "Camp lawsuit against hog farm tangled in procedure"
From Saturday, February 7, 2015:
From Frida, February 6, 2015:
- Ind. Gov't. - More on: Purdue "Trimble report" finally released? Not yet!
- Ind. Gov't. - Pence budget would eliminate the state genealogy department
Posted by Marcia Oddi on February 9, 2015 09:03 AM
Posted to Indiana Government