Monday, July 06, 2015
Catch-up: What did you miss over the weekend from the ILB?
From Sunday, July 5, 2015:
- Environment - "EPA regulations entering 2015 governor race"
- Ind. Courts - "Guilty verdict in federal Facebook threats case"
- Ind. Courts - Death penalty in Indiana "is fading from people’s minds and memories"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Questions remain about independent redistricting commission"
- Ind. Courts - "Limits at DNA lab add twist to cases"
- Ind. Gov't. - "Wisconsin Republicans vote to dramatically scale back oversight of lawmakers"; parallels to Indiana effort
Posted by Marcia Oddi on July 6, 2015 07:09 AM
Posted to Upcoming Oral Arguments