Thursday, July 07, 2016
Ind. Courts - Supreme Court creates a Tax Court Advisory Committee
Updating this ILB post on the May 1st report of the Tax Court Task Force (which links to the document), and this June 27th ILB post quoting from an Indiana Chamber of Commerce article on the Report, the Supreme Court has now issued an Order Creating an Indiana Tax Court Advisory Committee:
... formed to work with, advise, assist, and assess progress by the Indiana Tax Court in implementing the reforms and improvements recommended by the Task Force, and to provide periodic written progress reports to this Court.
The following persons are appointed to the Advisory Committee:
1. Senior Judge Brent E. Dickson
2. Judge Robert R. Altice, Indiana Court of Appeals
3. Judge Thomas C. Perrone, Cass Superior Court #1
4. Mary G. Willis, Chief Administrative Officer, Designee, Indiana Supreme Court
5. James F. Maguire, Staff Attorney, Indiana Supreme Court
Senior Judge Brent Dickson will serve as the Chair.